Thursday, March 12, 2009

Task 9....summerise my thoughts...

Summerise my thoughts on this program hey....

Can I be honest? It is not anything new for me, but then I am a tragic computer geek, so I would hope it's nothing new. But it is good to see everyone jumping on board and becoming better educated about the opportunities this technology involves. It can only be a good thing. And I think the added level of connectedness and communication it can offer, can only do better things for human relations.

Maybe it can help reduce some of the human disconnectedness we have dealt with while using the Internet. It has always been a double edged sword. More communication, but I'm not sure that it offered more human quality to that communication. So now that is slowly starting to change.

No comments: